THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 13, 2009

It All Starts with A Wrong Number

I know I haven't been posting lately. Truth be told, I haven't had much time for writing anything halfway decent. But thanks to Ms. Tyler, I am at least keeping in touch with my creative side by popping out these flashes to her challenges.

This creative little challenge was to use at least three of "the" banned words in a 250-word piece. The banned words are: shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.

I took a different approach on this from the other entrants in the contest. It might not be a winner, but it (in my humble opinion) is certainly amusing.

What do you think?





It All Starts With A Wrong Number

“That fucking cunt.” I swore as I signed out of his email address.

I KNEW she was sending him naughty emails. And he denied the whole thing. That’s why I went in. Normally, invading his privacy was a line I wouldn’t cross. But when a text for him made its way to my phone by accident…

My cocksucker sister was going to pay through the tits for this. And she was online.

My mind working overtime, I logged onto his IM. I wonder if she’d be stupid enough to fall for this.

“Sexy Sharon.” I growled as I typed. “Just read that email. My cock is rock hard. Thinking of sliding into your sweet little pussy makes me want to shoot a load all over the screen.” I shuddered as I typed the words.

She responded. “Oh Jeff. I’m so hot just thinking about that thick cock of yours. I knew you were wasted on my frigid sister. I’d love for you to see me fucking myself with my vibrator. I’d cum so hard for you. My clit is throbbing so badly right now, I’d love to have your tongue on it. Wouldn’t you like to eat me?”

I felt disgusted. It was time to end this.

“Baby, I can’t wait to see you. Turn on your cam. And be prepared for what you see.”

“With pleasure.” She replied. I flicked on the cam.

She came into view, her scarlet red mouth wrapped around her vibrator.

She froze.

“Busted bitch.”



 ©2009

0 horny thoughts: