THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 27, 2013

I spy....


Sex. It's not just for couples anymore.

What I mean to say is, it's not just for two people. I mean, there might just be two people HAVING sex, but in today's society - there might always be someone watching.

Hence the topic for the next round in Alison's Smut Marathon - which is now up and running.

Here was our assignment:

Where do we find inspiration? I like to say that I see sex everywhere I go. (I don’t just like to say this because the words feel good in my mouth. I say this because it’s true.) So here is your assignment. Look out the window—I don’t care what window. Any window. Anywhere. And see sex.
That accomplished, write me a piece up to 500 words that describes an erotic scene featuring a window.


As a result, there are seven hot, sultry different ways to spy on your fellow man .. and woman.

Grab a cold drink, your binoculars, and sit by the window.

You never know what you're going to see.

I spy, with my little eye....


0 horny thoughts: